Your one stop shop…
for a better web presence
We specialise in bespoke web solutions, so you will always get a tailored outcome to match your requirements and budget.
If you are looking for a new website, or you have a tired site that needs a facelift then contact us.
As a partner of a UK-leading cloud hosting company we can offer reasonable web and Email hosting options.
We have extensive experience in building websites using WordPress and our own customised Themes & Plugins.
We set up, configure and customise the shopping system for eCommerce sites.
A web app is where your website allows user interaction or automate a business process.
If you have a need for data manipulation, report generation, or fetching data from another site, we can scope a Web App project for you.
Having problems managing and circulating Excel spreadsheets? We have a solution for that.
Interested in learning how to program?
We can provide one-to-one tutorial sessions in the art of programmomg with the PHP language. We will walk you though setting up a system on your PC or Laptop where you can experiment with PHP programming for the Web.
After a few lessons we will provide you with free web space on a server where you can take your experience to the next level.
PHP is a server-side scripting language that is used to create dynamic and interactive web pages. It is a general-purpose language, but it is especially well-suited for web development. PHP code is embedded in HTML pages, and it is executed on the server before the page is sent to the client’s web browser.
PHP can be used to do a variety of things, such as:
- Generate dynamic content, such as the current weather forecast or the latest news headlines
- Collect form data from users
- Connect to and interact with databases
- Create and manage user accounts
- Send and receive emails
- Create and manage cookies
- Encrypt data
PHP is a popular and powerful language, and it is used by a wide variety of websites, including Facebook, Wikipedia, and WordPress. It is also a relatively easy language to learn, making it a good choice for beginners.
Here are some of the benefits of using PHP:
- It is free and open-source, so it is a cost-effective option for web development.
- It is a powerful language that can be used to create complex and dynamic websites.
- It is easy to learn, making it a good choice for beginners.
- It has a large and active community, so there are many resources available to help you learn and use PHP.
Here are some of the things you will need to learn in order to start programming with PHP:
- HTML and CSS: These are the languages used to create the structure and layout of web pages.
- PHP syntax: This is the set of rules that govern how PHP code is written.
- PHP functions: These are pre-written pieces of code that can be used to perform common tasks, such as connecting to a database or sending an email.
- PHP debugging: This is the process of finding and fixing errors in PHP code.
Learning PHP can be a challenging but rewarding experience. With a little effort, you can learn how to create dynamic and interactive web pages that will impress your friends and colleagues.
To get started click on the button and tell us a bit about yourself and what your expectations are.
Short/Long term hire engagements
We are available for short or long-term hire to provide programming skills to help smooth out resource shortfalls for agencies or software houses.
Listed are resource/skills we have provided to digital agencies or SME most recently, to give an idea of what we can provide:-
- PHP coding: coding to industry standards using recognised team collaboration tools.
- WordPress Theme and Plugin development.
- HTML/CSS/JS for all websites and web apps.
- MySQL/SQL Server database design, development.
- Website management: to add content on request, and ensure server and website software is up to date.
- Bespoke WordPress website development.
Sanders Web Works
The Old Mill
Tadley Chamber of Trade
Elgood Effective Learning
Real Kitchen Co